- Be respectful to fellow players and staff.
- The use of modified clients on the server is forbidden.
- The use or exploitation of glitches is forbidden. Please report any glitches privately to a developer.
- Any attempt to harm the server in any fashion, as per staff discretion, is forbidden.
- Griefing players or the server is forbidden. This includes destruction of builds, or landscarring.
- Plagiarism is forbidden. Every part of your application must be uniquely written by you.
- Ships may only be taken from the wilderness. Ships may not be taken from claimed areas. This means that a ship cannot be stolen if any part of it is inside claimed land.
- Forgery of evidence is forbidden.
- Scamming players outside of roleplay is forbidden.
- Advertising other servers or communities is forbidden.
- Engaging in or promoting toxicity is forbidden.
- Offensive remarks or bigotry is forbidden. This includes but is not limited to racism, homophobia, and sexism.
- Spamming is forbidden.
- Swearing excessively or in bad taste is forbidden.
- Attempting to devalue, argue with, or disrespect a member of staff is forbidden. If you have an issue with a member of staff's decision-making, please contact an upper member of staff.
- Trolling in chat is forbidden.
- Please make the effort to welcome new players to the server.
- Chat channels must remain solely in English.
- Threads may be bumped by the original poster once every twenty-four hours.
- Spamming the forums is forbidden.
- Spamming the shoutbox is forbidden.
- If a post is to be of consequence in roleplay, ensure that it is literate.
- Posting NSFW content is forbidden.
- Criticism should be constructive, fair, and polite.
- Remain on-topic to the server unless in an off-topic area.
- Builds that do not adhere to the theme of the server are forbidden. We are a medieval low-fantasy server.
- Roleplay language that does adhere to the theme of the server is forbidden. We are a medieval low-fantasy server.
- The act of "meta-gaming" is forbidden.
- The act of "power-gaming" is forbidden.
- The act of "god-modding" is forbidden.
- The act of "mary-sueing" is forbidden.
- The act of "random-death-matching" is forbidden.
- Sensitive roleplay (e.g. erp) requires consent from all involved parties.
- If a failure to maintain roleplay at a suitable level occurs, staff reserve the right to void the roleplay.
- You must have a character to partake in any roleplay.
Extended Roleplay Rules
- Extended roleplay refers to roleplay that may have significant impact on the trajectory of future roleplay for the server or for a specific person. For example, the assassination of the king.
- Extended roleplay must be overseen by a relevant member of staff.
- Extended roleplay must have thorough reasoning and plausibility.
- Captives can only be held for up to 24 hours, unless both parties agree to be held captive for longer.
- Captives must be given sufficient roleplay or they will be let free. Roleplay without effort in order to meet this rule will be deemed insufficient.
- Significant maiming or torture of a captive may be deemed extended roleplay.